Park Business Forum
The big voice for local businesses in Finsbury Park
and surrounding boroughs. The Finsbury Park
Business Forum is a one stop-shop not only for local businesses but also
for national and international businesses. The Forum is funded by subscription, Sponsorships,
Donations and Grants.
Finsbury Park Hub Team
1. Reduce Violence against the person
offences at Finsbury Park Station:
- Officers will conduct high visibility
patrols of the station during the hot spot offence times.
- Officers will be briefed in regards
to any emerging trends of offending or if offence locations
- Officers will engage with staff to
ensure that if any incidents are reported to them they are passed
straight to officers for follow up.
- Officers whilst on patrol will engage
with members of public to reassure and ensure any offences are
- Where suspects are arrested officers
will liaise with PPU to ensure the offender is dealt with to a
- HUB Team officers will forward
details of persons arrested for this type of offence to ASBO
Coordinators to begin initial proceedings for an ASBO.
- Officers will complete a number of
local initiatives designed to combat violence against the
person (VAP) offences.
- Intelligence reports will be
submitted in a timely manner to assist in building up an accurate
picture of VAP offending at Finsbury Park Station.
2. Decrease anti social
behaviour and alcohol related offences at Finsbury Park for the
month of December:
- HUB Team officers working in
conjunction with Safer Transport Team will conduct High visibility patrols at
the station during evenings and late night travel, overseeing persons journeys
to and from central London. .
- Hub Team officers will liaise with Safer Transport, other
NPT teams, NST and AIB regarding latest intelligence concerning
potential disorder around the station, and tactics to combat
- HUB Team officers will deal with any incidents of disorder
robustly, with positive arrest action where necessary.
- HUB Team officers will engage with staff to ensure that if any
incidents occur, or are reported to them, they are passed straight
to HUB officers for follow up.
- HUB Team officers whilst on patrol will engage with members of
public to reassure in case of increased numbers of persons using
the station or any disorder occurs or is reported.
- Where offences occur and suspect is not arrested HUB Team
officers will secure CCTV (if applicable) with a view to
identifying the person/s and arresting.
- Where applicable HUB Team officers look into issuing ASBO’s, if
applicable, to persons arrested.
The Finsbury Park Business Forum thanks -
to Chief Superintendent Joe Royal - Safer Transport Command-
Let us discuss how we can help your organization.
Call: +44 (0) 207 527 2000 Ext:5172
Direct call: +44 (0) 207 527 5172
Fax: +44 (0) 207 682 2331
FinSpace - 225-229 Seven Sisters Road, London N4 2DA United Kingdom
us an email
A4E in Partnership with Business Forum
HBV Enterprise in collaboration with Business Forum